Temporary Situation

We are living in extraordinary times at the moment. I hope everyone is staying safe and well.

This time of isolation has provided an opportunity for me to review this little project of mine that has been neglected for so long.

A friend of mine alerted me to a Facebook page that is promoting my free products as their own. While I investigate this and any other fraudulent activity I am shutting down the blog. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for you lovely people who do the right thing, and I will hopefully be able to make everything available again shortly.

In the meantime you can still access several of my free resources through my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Wishing you all a safe and blessed 2020.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!

    We'll try the link. My child is currently enrolled in an International School in the Philippines www.georgia.edu.ph and doing art classes to cope up with the pandemic stress. Hope other children are doing well too!

    ReplyDelete