Friday, 21 April 2017

Answer & Win

How would you like to chance to win a bundle of my most popular resources? Sound good? Well, let me tell you more...




In an effort to engage more effectively with my readers all I am asking is that you take a quick (20
seconds tops!) survey to go into the running to be ONE OF THREE winners. As I am sure you can appreciate life changes and I don't quite have the same amount of time to spend on the blog and social media - so I am putting it to my readers and followers as to how best communicate and interact.

The survey is open until the end of day Sunday 30th April 2017 and the three winners will be notified via email* on 2nd May 2017.
Bundle includes:

  • Solar System Who Am I? cards
  • Introductory Fundamental Needs of People pack
  • Collective Noun cards
  • Conjunction extensions
  • South America Research cards
  • Advanced Land and Water Form pack 
  • Pronoun Plural/Singular sorting pack
  • Parts of Speech mind map


Recap:
  • Open until end if day Sunday 30th April 2017
  • Answer 4 quick questions (it will take 20 seconds tops!)
  • Three winners will be notified via email* 2nd May 2017

* Be sure to check your spam file or alternatively add my email address to your address book: elementaryobservation(at)gmail(dot)com 

No comments:

Post a Comment