2016 Thank You's

As the year draws to an end I would like to give thanks to those who have shown support for me over the year. To my readers - from those quiet lurkers to those who email me regularly, I love you all - thank you for your inspiration and support. To my peers and colleagues, thank you for your helpful advice, constructive criticism, collaborations and ongoing support.


Some special thanks to the following blogs and sites:

The Learning Ark

I Believe In Montessori

Montessorikiwi

Trillium Montessori

Suzie's Home Education Idea's

Living Montessori Now

Every Star Is Different

Our Montessori Life

The Wise Owl Factory 

A Life Sustained

Welcome to Mommyhood

Mamma's Happy Hive

The Natural Homeschool

The Pinay Homeschooler

Natural Beach Living

Our Montessori Home

Age of Montessori

Follow That Child

Free Homeschool Giveaways

Switzerite

Mi Escuelita Montessori Homeschool

Work and Play Day by Day

and as always everyone at the Montessori Bloggers Network.

If there is a name on that list you're not familiar with or haven't visited in a while I recommend having a look.

I look forward to seeing what 2017 brings my way and hope to continue sharing with you all.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing so much with us! And a happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great ideas, and share so wonderful links and materials!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete