Continent Cards

I have been working on a lot of different projects lately - between school commitments, tutoring and assisting my own children with their learning I have been making a variety of materials, clip art and resources.



I am pleased to share with you my continent cards. I was using another set but I was keen to update "Australasia" to "Oceania".


I hope to share some photo's of them in action some time soon.

You can find the file HERE

Linked to Montessori Monday


Montessori Monday

2 comments:

  1. It's important to have the Oceania change that you made. There are such vast cultural distinctions in the "continent" of Australia. Also, the word Oceania fits in perfectly in the Montessori "Continents song" with the same number of syllables as Australia. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, absolutely. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete