Advanced Landforms I

I am so excited to share with you my land and water form cards.

I have created a set of five part cards for the basic 10 land and water forms complete with definitions. You can find them HERE.



When the child is ready to move on from these we start looking at more advanced land forms. I have created a set of 10 advanced land form cards, which will make a great starting point for transitioning to a more abstract understanding of land formation.



The cards cover: estuary, river basin, delta, butte, canyon, hill, plain, mountain, plateau and valley. The last seven are sometimes referred to as horizontal land forms because they appear as they would when looking at the horizon - rather than the birds eye view of the classic/early land and water forms.



You can find the Advanced Land and Water Form cards HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment